The Boardman Marina Park RV Campground is the perfect place to stay as you visit or travel along the Columbia River in North-Central Oregon. Here you’ll find 63 paved RV Campsites within the park well-suited to a relaxing stay.
- Each site has fresh water, sewer connections,
30/50 amp. electrical service, a picnic table
and BBQ grill.
- There are 4 grassy tent sites with water and picnic tables.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided within the Park.
- Clean, spacious restrooms with Free showers
and laundry facilities are nearby.
- Children’s playground area has a state-of-the-art
- Pets are welcomed on leashes, and there are doggie rest
stations with waste sacks and disposal units within
- You can enjoy the nearby Day Use facilities or
take a walk or a bike ride along our paved,
3-mile walking trail.
- If you bring your boat, you are just steps away
from the Boat Harbor.
- Check our Calendar to make sure we have
campsites available for your stay.
(click to enlarge)